My very favorite day of the week is Saturday. Thats because my daddy is home from work and we get to go somewhere fun and play, just the three of us. Today, we decided to go to this kids amusement park, it was great, all the rides are for just my size. The first ride I went on was the fish ride. It was pretty boring. All you did was go around in circles, no up or down, just round and round. I kinda got a little dizzy.
Thats when I decided to throw caution to the wind and go on the roller coaster. I decided that I was big enough to go with no hands, then the ride started. It was so fast! Mom had tears running down her cheek, but she said it was just from the wind, but I knew she was scared! We went up and down a big hill then around in a couple of circles, it was soooooo fun. I was screaming and giggling all at the same time.
Then dad and I decided to go on this ride. Big mistake. You go around forwards then backwards in circles pretty fast. We both got so dizzy! I thought dad was going to throw up- Gross....
4 comments:
That last picture is soooo cute!!!!
So glad you are finding some fun things to do! She is getting so big and grown up! I love the last picture. Can't wait to see you two!
She is looking more and more like a big girl!!!! Give her big hugs!!
Love you Kens! I love the last picture too. She is so adorable.
Post a Comment