Today, mom and I went to the zoo because I was so bored and mom got tired of watching Mickey Mouse. The first thing we went to see was the Reptile house, there were frog and lizards and snakes and a miniature Crocodile!! It was so cool. It looked just like the real thing, only little. When we went to see the Tigers they were right by the glass, and this one even smelled my hair- at least thats what mom told me, but I think she was just being silly. Overall I had a great time at the zoo and love being mom's little explorer.
3 comments:
She is so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What's up with your daughter and having her hand on her head in pictures...I think every picture I took in Seattle she has her hand on her head..silly kid!
Look's like fun! She is so stinkin' cute!
Post a Comment