Sunday, April 12, 2009

Family TIme

Last week our family came and visited us and we had so much fun!  We went to the park for Dallin's birthday and had really yummy cupcakes with chocolate frosting on them!  Mom never puts frosting on when she makes them, it is SOOO yummy!  Grandma Cameron brought her big bubbles!  She knows how much I love them and we blew them for hours.  It was awesome...
It was nice and sunny the first couple of days that everyone was here so we did a lot of swimming.  Cameron LOVED the cold water but I had to be convinced it was worth it.  I'm used to the warm water at the gym!  
On Wednesday everyone wanted to ride on some roller coasters so I took them all to six flags.  It was so much fun!  They had rides and animals.  The "adults" went on some of the big rides then we went to see the animals.  Guess what...  they had PENGUINS!!!!!  They were so cute.  One of them was swimming right by me, it was so close I could have touched it.  I really really wanted to, but mom told me no, I was kinda mad.
While we were there Mandy wanted Dad to win Cameron a Taz toy so he had to take the hammer and bang it really hard to make the bell ring.  The girl made him wear this black super man cape.   Dad thought he looked pretty tuff  buuttt I thought he was pretty silly!
After all the grown up rides and the animals and the games we finally went to the Best part of Six Flags.... Thomas The Train land...  it was kind of a let down, I'll be honest :-)  But I really did like this ride.  I could make it go up and down all by myself.   I was a pretty good driver, I'm not gonna lie.
Mom's camera died after this so she didn't get anymore pictures of the dolphin show or the camels or when I went on the scrambler with her.  It was so much fun!  It went pretty fast but I sure liked it!  Then on Thursday we went to Old Sacramento and the Train Museum. That day I decided that I needed to get some aunt Mandy time, and did NOT leave her side!  We found a candy store that let you sample some of the candy, can you believe it?!?!  It was so much fun having all of my cousins and aunts and uncle and Grandma and Papa Cameron here.  I was so sad when they left.  They'll have to come again soon!