Today mom and I went on another "mystery walk" and this time we were looking for Pirates! We walked all around our complex with no luck, so we walked over to the next complex to see if they had pirates.... unfortunately we struck out once again. I was about ready to give up and just play on the playground when mom made a discovery!!
This cute baby bird was sitting on the grass. We tiptoed over to it and mom gently picked it up and it just sat in my hand and let me pet it!! It was so awesome! I tried telling baby bird that it didn't need to be scared (it's mommy eventually started dive bombing our heads so I don't think it listened!) and I sang it a "Little Birdie" song.
Mom finally made me put it back down in a tree by us, but not before I got her to take this picture... "I look so hollywood right now"(Don't ask... I have NO idea where that came from)
3 comments:
Cute, cute,cute!
I'm glad that penguin was along for the adventure!
I love mystery walks and pirates! That birdie was so cute. Can you tell your mommy that I miss her and that having kids together isn't as fun when we live so super far away and you can't teach Ryker all your cool tricks and that I am going to Kelli's bridal shower on Tuesday and it made me think of when me and your mommy were best friends and she was the bestest friend I could ever have asked for and we had so much fun just like you two have so much fun 'cause you have the best mommy! The end.
Post a Comment