Monday, September 21, 2009

Why does only the "small possibilities" happen to me?

Most of you know that last winter I was on a, plethora of medicine for depression, anxiety...all the good stuff, ending with Lithium which worked, but I hated! Luckily I was able to get off it in July. It reaks havoc on your body but works... (that was the "pre-story" leading into this story)

So I decided to try the Master Cleanse -cayenne, lemon juice, maple syrup- because it is supposed to remove the toxins and flush the system, making my womb a more hospitable place (I am not pregnant currently but in the future I would like to be). Basically you drink that mix for 10 days, eating nothing else but laxatives. I was going strong and woke up the 4th morning needing to sprint to the bathroom. (Nice mental pictures, I know) I jumped out of bed and ended up blacking out about 1/2 way there and fell right on my foot. I ended up breaking one bone and fracturing another... sweet I know...
After spending the morning in the hospital I got home and started doing some "additional research" and found that there is a small amount of people that get dizzy on the detox.... lucky me! I am now on crutches AGAIN this summer. I just got off them a month and half ago! They are definitely my nemisis.....

5 comments:

Mama Thompson said...

oh girl....that's all I can say...oh girl! Hey...when your womb is more hospitable and you get pregnant...can you send some of that mojo to me...I think my womb is hospitable, but nobody wants to move in:)

Janelle said...

So crappy friend. Maybe you should try eating more than your crazy detox diet...just an idea. Hey, maybe we will be prego at the same time!

Larae said...

Where did you learn about this detox diet? It sure doesn't sound like much fun but I hope it works. Sorry about the foot. Get well soon.Luv ya.

Unguren said...

That stinks. It really is very sad...Hopefully it heals soon.

Keep'n up with the Cameron said...

I love you Jamie and so sad to hear about this!!! I did that thing to and it sucked...well I lost 10 pounds but that was the only plus!