Today was my very first "just friends" birthday party! I got to invite all of my friends to Round Table Pizza to play some games, eat some yummy food, cake and ice cream, and open presents! It was a blast! This is a couple of my friends, Alicia and Grayson.

We played "put the princess in the castle window" a couple of times. Mom forgot a blind fold so we tied my coat around our faces. It worked really good-
surprisingly! Luckily there were enough Cinderellas in different colors that we each knew which princess was ours :-)

Then the yummy pizza came and we all ate lots and lots of food. It was delicious. Thats a picture of everyone (Ryan, Siri, me, Alicia, Amelia, Grayson, Emma and Jacks) I guess not everyone, you can't see Lakiyah, Hailey, Adellyna, or any of the parents.

Amilia, me and Alicia are really excited to get the cake and ice cream. It was yellow cake with chocolate icing and pink sprinkles. Everyone thought it was really yummy. I even ate two pieces :-)

After all the eating it was FINALLY time to open up the presents! I got two dress up dresses from the Tinkerbell movie, lots of toys, movies, and drawing/coloring stuff. I got this big pack of playdough stuff just like they have a school.... I got lots of cool stuff.

This was a very good day. Even after the party was over, Lakiyah, Ryan, Gracie and Hailey came over to my house and then we went to the gym and got to play for the whole rest of the day. All the way to dark! We got to play Taylor Swift Concert! (you play it exactly like it sounds) Everyone had a really good time. It was my favorite day since the last few favorite days. :-)
2 comments:
What a great birthday party! I am glad you had so much fun. Love you.
Aren't you such a cute party mom. I can't believe how big she is! Wish I could have been there.
Post a Comment