Mom decided that we needed to have at least one adventure during dad's Christmas break, so she picked sledding up at Tahoe! I didn't have any snow clothes, 'cause I grew so much from last year, that I got to go and pick out new snow pants and coat! (I talked dad into a new hat too... hehe) Isn't the pink so cute!

The first place we went sledding at was called Hansens. Their runs were really slow and boring so we went to this other hill on the side of the road. We went SO fast that we went flying! This little hill was my "solo-warm-up-hill" I did pretty good by myself!

You can't play in the snow and not build a snowman! Look, dad and I put a bill on ours instead of a mouth... it's like a snowman-duck! Hahaha....

I think dad said that next weekend we're gonna try skiing! I can't wait for my first lesson :-)
1 comment:
Cute snowman Kensie. Looks like you had lots of fun.
Post a Comment