Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Funny Conversations

Kensie and I were having a fun day at home, cleaning... ok, so maybe not so fun, but at least she kept me entertained!

(Totally out of the blue)
K: Mom, I will be so sad when you die. Maybe you should just live forever....

(watching UFC, one guy pinned up against the fence)
K: Are those two guys kissing?

(Cleaning the bathroom)
K: Mom! I'm never gonna be old enough to mop the floor by myself! I can button my pants now, just let me!

(Using her camera)
M: What are you doing outside?
K: Just taking pictures of the world for you, I don't want you to forget it too!
(hahaha, that little poop-head)

(Steve and I are wrestling over something)
Breaks out in tears....
K: Don't kill my mommy... I need her!

She comes up with the funniest things, they totally make me laugh all day long :-)

3 comments:

Mama Thompson said...

Maybe less UFC would be a start....

Is Steve coming up to WA this week for work? Tell him to call me since he doesn't answer my calls!

Vicki said...

I'm glad you write them all down...those are keepers!

Vicki

Alexis said...

"Funny Conversations"