Friday, February 19, 2010

Baby Aiden came!

Since I needed more practice to be a big sister, Jeremy and Alicia brought baby Aiden and came and stayed with us a few days. It was so much fun being the "real big one in charge." I got to teach him so many new things. When he first got here he was hungry and started crying. I didn't really like that very much, I covered my ears and yelled, "This is too loud!" Once I discovered he cried all the time (when he was hungry and tired and sometimes 'cause he just wanted to be held....) I tried making noise to drown him out. I tried mooing, fake crying and then singing REALLY loud, but none of those really worked, so I just settled for covering my ears :-)
This is one of the times I was holding him and teaching him how to watch Wow Wow Wubbzy
Then I got to practice being the "big-sister-bath-helper" Hehe... he was naked :-) But I did a really good job helping to clean and not splash his face... and not laughing!
Then I showed him how fun it was to color on the sidewalk with chalk, I used a whole big chalk to make sure he got it...
Then we got to take baby Aiden swimming for the first time! I wanted to be the one that held him, but Alicia said she needed to do it, I don't know why!?! He really liked it at first, then I showed him the top-step in the hot pool and he REALLY liked that one best!

After baby Aiden left, I was pretty sad. I even asked mom if we could trade them and keep Aiden now and give them the "belly baby" when it came out later... mom said no. Party pooper!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHHA!!!!! She is pretty determined to steal Aiden, first she decides that I made her a new brother not a cousin, now she wants to trade lol! She'll be a good big sister :) you guys need to come visit, I think Aiden misses Kensie, he doesn't get near as much attention at home haha!