While we were sitting in the ultrasound office Kens was getting so excited! She kept bouncing around asking "what is it? what is it?" When the lady finally told her that she was going to get a sister she started crying! She was so disappointed and finally said, " I don't want to share my princess dresses!" Steve had to have a little pep talk with her to explain how fun it is to have a sister and how she'll always have someone to play Pretty Pretty Princess with, and will want Kens to teach her how to wear pretend makeup.... She calmed down and got really excited. Now she can't stop talking about her new baby sister :-)
... on to names :-)
4 comments:
When I told Cameron last night he said, 'oh, that's too bad Kens really wanted a brother!"
Great! I know this little sister will be just as sweet, smart and beautiful as her big sister.
Congrats! So fun!
If I had to guess I would have said girl. Congrats! When are you due again?
Post a Comment