I would like to say "awesome" here...'cause that seems to be what I say when conversations like this occur...instead, maybe you could just pop him in the mouth:)
Gosh, what we'll they say when fat aunt Mandy shows up next week......let's pretend I have a baby too then at least I'll have a good excuse!
Man that is harsh. That kid needs to learn some manners.
So funny...but I would have to say that your not fat! Congrats on daughter #2! And those quotes on your side bar had Jake and I laughing so hard.
Don't think I like this fellow much...you're hot.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I would like to say "awesome" here...'cause that seems to be what I say when conversations like this occur...instead, maybe you could just pop him in the mouth:)
Gosh, what we'll they say when fat aunt Mandy shows up next week......let's pretend I have a baby too then at least I'll have a good excuse!
Man that is harsh. That kid needs to learn some manners.
So funny...but I would have to say that your not fat! Congrats on daughter #2! And those quotes on your side bar had Jake and I laughing so hard.
Don't think I like this fellow much...you're hot.
Post a Comment