Monday, September 6, 2010

Blakely Lynn Jones

Blakely Lynn was born at 9:55am on 9/3/2010. She was 7 lbs, 11 oz and 18 3/4 in long. She looks a lot like Kensie when she was born, only about 3 inches shorter! She has the chubbiest cheeks and little short stubby legs... I'm completely in love with them! She is a great baby, and only cries when she is getting wiped... they are SO Cold! She loves to snuggle and sleep, and nurse, and look at her big sister. Kensie ABSOLUTELY adores her little sister and wants to do nothing but help out, with everything, all the time :-)
Here's Blakely right after she was born, yes, she has hair. A full head of dark brown, old-china-manish-hair :-)
Kens and Blakely... "Grandma, Dad... I am COMPLETELY OBSESSED with this BABY!!"
We wanted to see if she would take a binki, since Kens never did... She would, and even figured out how to hold it in her mouth with both of her hands :-)
Yes, this picture is upside down, buuuttttt it does show how short she is. That is one of our couch cushions and she isn't even 1/2 the length all stretched out! Lol... I love it!
She likes to make this "O" face all the time. When she's looking around, if she's full, when she is refusing to latch on and nurse because she hasn't rested long enough between each side....
This is a pict of my two girls "Watching Wipe Out, as girl time ONLY..." thats why neither of them are looking at the camera :-)

8 comments:

Mama Thompson said...

Congratulations Jamie...I am LOVING all the pictures...she is too cute for words.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! She is ADORABLE! and I love her name!!

Unknown said...

SO CUTE!!!! Wish we could come see you, we'll have to come out and visit sometime

Larae said...

She is so precious!!! Love the pictures especially those with Kensie. G-Grandpa and I are so happy for you.

Tyrell Berner said...

I just want to kiss her cheeks! Congratulations!

Stephanie said...

She is beautiful Jamie. But of course she takes after her mom. Good luck with two. I can see Kensi is going to be a great help. Love you.

sandy said...

OH CONGRATULATIONS!!! SHE IS BEAUTIFUL, AND KENSIE IS A DOLL. KEEP POSTING. HOPE YOU ARE DOING WELL!!!

Unguren said...

Congrats. She is very cute. I love all of that hair and those cute cheeks.