M: Hey, those are kiwis' Kens, the little hairy balls over there....
The minute I said it, I wanted to hide. I wanted to immediately run away. I wanted to die laughing. Kens reply?
K: You and dad like to eat little hairy balls for dinner? I only like the juicy part inside 'em....
The two men that were also buying fruit around me had very different reactions. The first man was visibly shaking. Tears were falling down his cheeks. He was desperately trying NOT to look at us. The other man had the most disgusted look on his face. He clearly thought I was the worst.mother.ever. and wanted to make sure I knew it.
I tend to agree with the first guy. We all say stupid things sometimes, right? I mean, who doesn't think kiwis' actually look like little hairy balls?? They are!
3 comments:
Haha!!!
I could see this all playing out the second you started talking about kiwis...they most definitely look like hairy balls.
HILLARIOUS!!!!
Post a Comment