I remember as a kid thinking that jumping on the trampoline with the sprinkler underneath it was one of the most fun things you could do. I was always so annoyed when after 10 minutes or so we either had to shut the hose off because we were wasting water. We could keep it on if we could move the tramp by ourselves so we could water other parts of the grass... that happened very rarely...
Well, Kensie and Blakes have officially been introduced to water and trampolines and they agree with me. IT'S AWESOME...

So awesome in fact, that Kensie needed to invite Lilah over so she could experience the greatness that is jumping on the tramp with water underneath.
There was even an embrace and multiple "thank you thank you thank you for letting me jump with you. You're so awesome..."
Yep, I have the cool house... all that's left is sleeping outside, under the stars, on the tramp. As soon as these thunderstorms leave, we'll be ALL over that!
No comments:
Post a Comment