Monday, July 25, 2011

I'm So Sneaky

While we were sitting at our friends bar talking, hanging out, Blake was reaching around, yelling, mad because we were eating food and she wasn't. She HATES it when you eat in front of her. She'll yell and scream until you give her some, then yell even louder if you don't keep shoveling the food in faster and faster.... She's special, what can I say? LOL....

Blake was finally able to reach a peach. We weren't sure what she was going to do with it, so we sat back and watched.

It was pretty juicy, and after about two bites I learned that pulling the skin off before she ate it and chocked was much easier than trying to dig it out- between tongue and teeth :-)
Mmmmm... so yummy!
She ate the whole thing by herself, all the way down to the seed. And I'm pretty sure that she loved every single bite.... she yelled when it was gone :-)

2 comments:

Larae said...

She is such a cutie and so smart.

Janelle said...

Love her. I want more pics. Show me your house and more of your kids :)