Saturday, September 10, 2011

Birthday Pictures

I knew that I wanted to get some 1 year pictures taken for Blake, but I just couldn't commit to the $895 (!!!!!) sitting fees that I was being quoted. Are you kidding me? Jeeze... So I had a genius idea, see if my fabulous friend, Jillian, would like to come take some. She said yes, wahoo, came over and we got almost 200 photos.

(This head band stayed on her head for about 3 seconds at a time. If I put ANYTHING in her hair- hat, bow, headband, clip- anything, she pulls it right out. Which is a little sad because she looks so cute! I LOVE THIS PICTURE, she looks so cute...)
(Standing outside and not eating the grass or leaves was a challenge, I'll leave it at that.)
(Told you, already trying to pull the bow off...)
(Peak-A-Boo! In all of these types of pictures her little tongue is twisted. She is constantly playing with it )

My fabulous sis-in-law Alicia took the photos and did a little photoshop-video-how to for me so that I could learn how to tweak the other pictures. How sweet is that? Seriously, super awesome. Gotta love family! As soon as I get some other tweaking done I'll put more gems from this little photo shoot.

By the way, Kensie will pose for hours. Literally. She loves getting her picture taken. Blake still does not appreciate the camera flash in her face. She finds it rather annoying, but was a pretty good sport for most of the 15ish minutes. Lol

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am pretty super awesome... ;P she is so cute! If I only I could have been there to take photos too :(! Why do we live so far apart?

Larae said...

So cute!!!

Jillian said...

THAT much for a sitting fee? Huh, I may need to go into business! You even got a disc of the pictures! Want to be my assistant? It did help that Blake is so stinkin' cute!