Friday, October 28, 2011

Pumpkin Time!!

We went to Berry Patch Farms to go and get some pumpkins. It was pretty fun, we got to see some baby farm animals, (including an anorexic baby calf. I'm pretty sure someone needs to force feed him milk...) go on a tractor/hay ride, and search through a HUGE field of pumpkins.

Blake found my phone :-)
Steve and Kensie trying to analyze the quality of a pumpkin... to get or not to get....
This is the first year that Kensie actually touched the "slime" inside the pumpkin. In years before she would always cry when it got on her. She was pretty proud of herself, can't you tell by the look on her face? lol
Here are two of our pumpkins. Can you guess whose is whose? Steve did a Husky, shocker.. and Kensie and I did a super amazing penguin. Hello, have you ever seen such a great pumpkin penguin that we DREW ourselves? Holla! I got MAD pumpkin skillz...

1 comment:

Tyrell Berner said...

You have some serious pumpkin skills!!! That penguin is amazing!