For some reason, mom and dad thought it would be a good idea to go out of town the weekend before we went out of town to Seattle... not that smart, but we had a good time! We went to Ruby Falls. It's an underground waterfall. You ride an elevator down 260 ft... if you don't think about it, it's not that bad... then walk through the caves and see lots of cool things. Mom pinky promised me a LOT of times that there weren't any ghosts... but I'm still not convinced.
The guide kept moving, so all her pictures are blurry... and that's Lilah's head... they came with us!
Pretty cool looking.... Ta- Da!!!
This is looking straight up an the water... (I was paranoid that my phone was going to get water on it or that I would drop it... hooray I didn't!)
I liked it a lot in the light. But when the lights went out... I was NOT a fan. Thats when the ghosts come...
1 comment:
i like the way of their life just take a chill pill..
Post a Comment