I guess it's safe to post now. The Atlanta Jones' are become the Salt Lake City Jones'.... Steve is getting transferred and we are moving as soon as the house sells... So if you know anyone who is looking for a really great 4 bedroom house in a really great neighborhood, with a really great 3/4 acre yard... sigh.... then let me know :-)
7 comments:
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! I am beyond thrilled my dear friend :)
YAY! Can't wait for you guys to get here!!
Super great news!! Hope you can sell your house therre quickly.
So fun! I'm still keeping an eye out for places. Let me know if I should stop :-)
I saw this post the day you posted it but was WAAAAAY to jealous to comment... and then I saw your comment on my blog and now I have to say something. I'M SO JEALOUS!!!!! I've seriously been wishing to move back to Utah for the last 4.5 years and I'm so envious that you guys are moving there. I wouldn't even mind if we had to move to california then georgia just to end up in Utah. I love it there so much and I'm confident that I will get so sad looking at the pictures you post of you and your family with sunshine and beautiful mountains the in background! Hope your getting lots of offers on your house!
I will miss you! I can't believe you are leaving me!
Post a Comment