My mom and I decided that it would be so fun to go to Utah to visit our friends and family for a couple of days. We had the best time! First we went to the Kangaroo Zoo with mom's friend, Janelle, her baby Ryker, mommy's cousin Holly, Sam and mom. I played on this snail forever just jumping up and sliding back down it's shell.

Then Holly and I had a "jumping slide" contest. We would each jump as high as we could onto the slide and see who get down the fastest. It was a pretty even contest, but mom said I definitely won by style points!

On Sunday, we were in Idaho for my cousin Andre's birthday party. He was turning 5, but I made sure everyone knew that I just had a birthday and turned 3. He got some pretty cool presents, my favorite was the purple and white soccer ball he got. I sure want one of those!

Then on Monday, mom, sam, Aunt Katie and Oakey went to the Hogle zoo, and guess what, THEY HAD MY FAVORITE ANIMALS EVER, PENGUINS!!! I love penguins, the way they look, the way they waddle when they walk. Did you know they eat squids?

This is my favorite aunt Sam. She got to play with us the whole time we were in Utah. She is there going to school. She had some pretty funny stories about class that her and mom were laughing at. I didn't get it, but I laughed anyway :-)

This trip was so much fun! I'm so glad that mom said we could come back soon. I can't wait to see all of my cousins (and mom's cousins too). I sure miss my Sam already, I keep calling mom "Sam" I can't wait to see her again soon. I love her.
5 comments:
So fun to see you two! I miss you already. Sad we didn't get to hang out again :(
Hi friend. Ready for some more updates. Love and miss you ;)
Kensie, I love reading your blog.You are growing up fast and I miss you. G-Grandma Merrill
Hey! Grandma told me you had a blog so I had to check it out. Kensie is so big! Last itme I saw you was when you were pregnant! Crazy how fast time flies!
Ashley (Merrill) Hatch
jnahatch.blogspot.com
Hey Jamie! I founf your blog from Grandma's!! Looks like you guys are doing good. Are you liking CA? Your little girl is adorable! We have a blog too! You can link from grandma's blog. Glad I found you!
Sarah (Merrill) Browning
Post a Comment