Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My First Turkey

So I know it's a little late....  by a couple of months...  but I finally feel better and was going back over my pictures and I decided to do some "catch up posting".  This was our first Thanksgiving away from our parents and the rest of our family.   Which means we had to cook our own food!   Keith was nice enough to drive down for the week, just so we didn't have to be alone :-)  

This is the piece d' resistance....  our master piece....  our very first turkey.  I wish I could take all the credit for cooking it, but truth be told, Steve took charge and basically cooked it himself.  Isn't it beautiful? 

2 comments:

sandy said...

Hey Jamie- Grandma LaRae gave me your blog, so it will be great to see your pictures and stuff. That turkey looks darn good to me.

Janelle said...

I am very impressed. I don't think I will ever cook a turkey, and I for SURE can't picture Sean cooking a turkey! Miss you!