Friday, February 27, 2009

So Funny

I might be partial, but I think Kensie might be one of the funniest little kids around.  She is always saying things that totally crack me up.  Today we were at the grocery store when this couple and their baby daughter walk past us.   Normally Kens makes some comment about the baby, but not today!  She says, in her loud "outside" voice, "wow, he has a big butt"  I was dying!!  I know he heard her, there wasn't anything I could say to make it any-less shocking, so I did the only thing I could think of...  ask her if she wanted string cheese- in an attempt to distract her and keep her from repeating it!

Gotta love how honest little kids are :-)

2 comments:

Mama Thompson said...

Awesome...does that mean she is going to point out my big/flat butt when I see her in a month?

Janelle said...

LOL!