Thursday, February 26, 2009

This might be my worst nightmare!

Today Kensie and I were playing at the mall when she grabs my face and turns me to look at her  "nose to nose"

Kensie " Mom, I am ready to color my hair.  I'm a big girl now"

Mom " Ok, what color do you want to color it?"

Kensie " Blue looks good on big girls.  It matches me"

My daughter wants blue hair!  This better just be a phase, I really hope I don't have blue haired 14 year old one day :-)

5 comments:

Mama Thompson said...

Oh dear....good luck with that!

Larae said...

Oh Kensie, I love your hair just the color it is. G-Grandma M.

Janelle said...

That is hilarious! Sometimes I wish I never started dying my hair. Once you start you can't stop and it is pretty sad I don't know what my natural hair color is anymore.

Janelle said...

oohh..you could get her one of those little clip-ins of a small strand of colored hair (they have blue) to tide her over. They are actually kind of cute!

Keep'n up with the Cameron said...

I work with some kids that have about every color you can think of in there hair. My thoughts are it's just hair...at least she is not asking to gage her ears! Love you guys!