Saturday, February 21, 2009

Under the Sea

Today, mom, dad and I went to the Imax theater to watch a movie.  It was called "Under the Sea in 3D."  The screen was so big I couldn't believe it. Plus when you had your glasses on the fish came right out by your face, you could almost touch them.  That was pretty cool, until they showed fish hiding then eating each other.  It even made mom and dad jump!  During the movie I kept changing my mind whether I liked it or not.  It kept getting scary then not, then scary, then not.  By the time we left I wanted to stay and watch it all over again!  

2 comments:

Larae said...

It was so fun seeing the pictures of you. You are getting so big. Hope I can see you in person soon.
G-Grandpa & I love you all so much.

Janelle said...

Sounds like a pretty cool movie. So glad you are "back". I love and miss you!