Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Late Naps Means Crazy Nights

 What happens when you don't go down for a nap until 3:30pm? You don't wake up until 6:45pm, when mom wakes you up.  So at 9:30pm you're still wired and going crazy watching Ice Age 2!

Don't mind the fact that I'm naked, I prefer undies to any other article of clothing.  Luckily moms good with camera angles so everything stays "PG" :-)


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

it won't let me watch it :( lol it says it's a private video and i don't have permission to see it apparently

Larae said...

It says I have to have permission to watch video.

Janelle said...

What are you feeding that girl?! Kids get so silly at that age.

Mama Thompson said...

what the crap did you feed her? another piece of that cake???

Larae said...

Funny cute little girl. Can't wait to see you. Love, G- grandma.