Saturday, March 28, 2009

Time Out

I wore my new sun glasses to the gym last night and when it was time to take them off and give them to mom I sort of had a MAJOR freak out.  Dad and I went outside to calm down and well, that didn't go so well either.  As dad and I "walked" back home I just couldn't calm down.  I went to bed at 7:30pm last night and ALL of my toys got packed up and put in my closet, on time out.  This morning, since I am not allowed to watch tv and everything is on time out, I have been sitting on the couch being so bored.   I think mom feels like she is being punished too!

Key lesson :  It is NOT a good idea to hit and claw at your dad and mom's face, especially in public   


3 comments:

Janelle said...

Oh fun. Can't wait for those days.

Keep'n up with the Cameron said...

Oh Joy!!!! Welcome to my world...Cameron's blankie is back on timeout for 2 days becuase this week he chucked a remote at my head...luckily it missed and his the wall!!!! Packing up all the toys might have to be my next step!

Mama Thompson said...

WOW....glad to know your little angel has her moments too!