Me either! It is snowing here today! YUCK! What are the dates you will be at Grandma's? We will be passing through the 9th.
Must you rub the beautiful weather in our face?! It is snowing here today...ick.
oooooohhhhhhhh!!!!!!
Wow that looks like something I could handle. A LOT OF SUNSHINE!!!!!!
Dang. It would have been fun to see you and Kensie! I haven't seen her and the last time I saw you you were very prego with her.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Me either! It is snowing here today! YUCK! What are the dates you will be at Grandma's? We will be passing through the 9th.
Must you rub the beautiful weather in our face?! It is snowing here today...ick.
oooooohhhhhhhh!!!!!!
Wow that looks like something I could handle. A LOT OF SUNSHINE!!!!!!
Dang. It would have been fun to see you and Kensie! I haven't seen her and the last time I saw you you were very prego with her.
Post a Comment