This morning when I woke up I discovered that someone had visited me during the night, the Easter Bunny came!! He had brought me a basket that had a Tinkerbell Doll, some big bubbles just like Grandma Cameron's! and some candy.

He had also hidden some eggs around the house for me to find. It was pretty fun! Some of the eggs were really easy to find, they were just sitting on the ground, but some of them were hidden really good!

After I found all of the eggs, dad told me to look inside of them and guess what I found, Candy!!! The Easter Bunny brought me sweedish fish, cinnamon bears and peanut butter m&m's. I ate it so fast! He also brought me some eggs with money inside.... I'm rich!
3 comments:
I am so glad you had a nice Easter.You are a very pretty and smart little girl and I am proud to be your Great-Grandma. Love to you all.
Gotta love that Easter Bunny? How is life?
That was meant to be a ! after the Easter Bunny part not a ? silly me
Post a Comment