oh....looked for house, t-ball, bbq...the regualar WA stuff! Did you go to LA yet?
went shopping at Lowe's to build mommy a shelf in her laundry room...road my big wheel, scooter, played "goal" (that's what I call soccer thanks to your dad), and hit balls...it's warm here too finally!
Nothing that fun and warm! How is it that your mommy is already so hot and tan when I am still glowing? Not fair.
That is hilarious! Post a picture of your new do. Miss you.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
oh....looked for house, t-ball, bbq...the regualar WA stuff! Did you go to LA yet?
went shopping at Lowe's to build mommy a shelf in her laundry room...road my big wheel, scooter, played "goal" (that's what I call soccer thanks to your dad), and hit balls...it's warm here too finally!
Nothing that fun and warm! How is it that your mommy is already so hot and tan when I am still glowing? Not fair.
That is hilarious! Post a picture of your new do. Miss you.
Post a Comment