Monday, June 1, 2009

Mom's Vent

I love posting videos of Kensie on the blog.  It just makes the posts so much more.... expressive and fun and all around more entertaining to look at.  Just so we are all clear, I HATE TRYING TO LOAD VIDEOS!!  Every time I try, it errors out after 10 minutes at least 3 or 4 times before it actually loads, if it even loads at all.  I could always post it on YouTube but then the whole world could find it which, lets be honest, not really what I'm looking for.  If I didn't enjoy watching videos so much on all the other blogs I look at I would never try to load another video again...  RRRRRR soooo annoying.

(Please note I just spent 2 hours trying to load a video unsuccessfully so I'm a little bit more annoyed than usual.)

4 comments:

Larae said...

Keep trying because I just love looking at videos. Love ya.

Keep'n up with the Cameron said...

Jam---You can make your videos private so people can't search for them on youtube!!!! If that a whirl. Uploading vidoes using blogger does SUCK!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

they have private sites like photobucket.com that allow you to upload pictures and videos and you can make them private but it should still allow you to share them

Janelle said...

It is so annoying. I have to start the uploading process and then walk away from the computer, close the door, and not come back for a long time before I check on it or I get too annoyed. Darn technology. Can't live with it, can't live without it.