This one is Kensie wakeboarding (obviously) on memorial weekend. Steve's boss has a son her age that was doing it and so little miss brave decided that she was going to do it too! I know it looks like we forced her to do it, but really, she wanted too! She tried it once last year, but was definitely less scared this time around.
We spend basically the whole weekend at the pool and Steve and Kens are always trying new tricks. This backflip was immediately outlawed by the "Deck Supervisor" so every once in awhile super-spy kensie stops whatever she's doing, looks around, and tells Steve "he's gone, quick lets do flips."
4 comments:
So glad you posted those!
I love her. She is so cute. I can't wait to get Ryker behind the boat and swimming!
those are so cute! My dad used to do that with me when I was little too hahha. The flipping, I've yet to get up on a wakeboard lol
Love the video and Kensie is so precious! We love seeing her grow.
Post a Comment