Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sooo Gross I almost puked

I'm breaking my own rule and posting multiple times with out a picture, sorry y'all....

My day begins....

K - " Moooommmm, I done going pee come wipe me"
J - "If you just pee'd wipe yourself please"
K - " I pooped too.... you do it..."

So I walk in and start doing the dirty-dirty

K -"Mom, this thing smells just like poop"
J - "What does honey..."
K -"That blue thing, I put it to my nose and it smells just like poop.  I accidently tasted it too, it was gross mom, we should throw it away..."

She was pointing to the toilet plunger!!!!  Gag...gag....gag.... I so almost vomited.  I guess "quiet" pooping is now not allowed :-)

3 comments:

Janelle said...

GROSS!

Keep'n up with the Cameron said...

That is the grossest thing I ever did read......................I'm sure Cameron has put nasty things in his mouth! YUCK!

Jennifer said...

EEEEEEEWWWWWWWW!