Saturday, September 5, 2009

Fun at Seaside

After we went to Banks, we got to go to Seaside to help Grandma Cameron celebrate her birthday... Happy Birthday! We did lots of fun stuff. I got to play in the sand with my favorite cousins and bestest friends Cameron and Dallin.
We got to go to the cheese factory. I saw big huge chunks of cheese, but my favorite part was the yummy ice cream that I got. It was sooo good! And don't worry Cameron, I found the cows :-)
On the way back we stopped at Cannon beach. There was big huge rocks, sharks, and purple star fish! It was so fun exploring with everyone. I even touched some "annemenies" that ate my finger when i touched it.
I think my favorite part of going to Washington was getting to spend 2 weeks with my dad not working. I miss him a lot during the day, it was like there was "hundreds of Saturdays in a row!"

No comments: