Saturday, September 5, 2009

San Fran Aquarium

Mom finally decided to catch up our summer adventures... there's a couple posts...

Since dad stays in San Fran a couple nights a week now, mom decided that we should go with him. We got to go to the aquarium! I love aquariums... it's what I always want to do, no matter where we go visit. This is the first thing you see when you go in. A big tube of "jellies" They have this tube/ bubble thing that goes inside and if you're short enough you can crawl inside it and it's like you're inside with them!
Of course we had to see the sharks. They had a big tunnel that you walked through and the sharks swam all around you. I was worried they were gonna eat me, but mom made me touch the glass and I decided they couldn't break through. Then there was a little "pond" that had baby sharks you could pet! My dad wouldn't be brave enough to do it, but I was!
At Seaside my cousin Cameron found a bunch of dead pieces and made a crab... well I found one the same side that was ALIVE! But it couldn't pinch me, phew!
I really liked the jellies. They had long floaty things that came off them, but don't touch it! Someone would have to PEE on you to make it stop hurting!! GROSS :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol i've been stung by a jelly fish but i have never been peed on! you can also spray vinegar on it and if you're at a beach that has life guards they usually have some. It does really hurt though :( probably why i'm more scared of jellyfish than sharks, i've swam with sharks and don't have a scratch on me but the jellyfish just attacked me!