Friday, September 18, 2009

SF zoo cont.

Guess what animal the SF zoo has lots of... I'll give you a clue, they're my "most special" animal, they waddle, they eat squids.... give up? Penguins! There was sooo many and we even got to watch them eat! But the zoo worker gave them fish... not squids... hummmmm.......
I was trying to convince mom that I was big enough to be "the boss" of myself. She made me stand by the gorilla and I felt pretty small. I guess I have to be "little" a little bit longer :-)
I wanted to make sure we saw the elephants, but guess which zoo has a million zebras and not one elephant... mom found this little baby one, but it wasn't even real!
I would be so beautiful as a butterfly, don't you think? Thats what I want to ask Santa to bring me for Christmas. Wings!
They have this really cool "farm animal petting area" that I was super excited to get into... until I got into it! There was sheep poop all over the ground that you had to tip-toe through and the sheep could come RIGHT up to you! There wasn't a fence to stop them! It took mom a long time to convince me to get this close, I just knew it was going to bite me!
My favorite pink bird is the flamingo, mostly because I can do an excellent impersonation of one. See? I'm standing on one foot, just like they do! (This is my concentrating-really-hard face)
After spending all day looking at animals I decided that I should act like one too...

No comments: