I started Preschool! I am so excited, I love going to class and getting to play with all the toys and painting and especially digging in the dirt to make swamps. I'm a little annoyed that I haven't started reading and writing yet, mom keeps telling me we will, but I'm not very patient!

I have already made lots of new friends. I play with Ryan all the time 'cause he likes to play "Superman and Princess" I get to play the princess and he's always superman, he really likes the cape :-)

I can barely wait for mom to leave in the morning. She insists on walking me into class, but I keep telling her I'm a big girl and I can do it myself. She says that just 'cause I'm a big girl it doesn't mean mom still doesn't want to go.... she's so silly!
1 comment:
I had no idea she was going to start preschool....yea for Kensie!
Post a Comment