Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Carving Pumpkins

This weekend mom and dad decided it was finally time to get our pumpkins and carve them. I've been waiting to do this for weeks! Once we got to the pumpkin patch, I went straight for the white pumpkins... but in the end decided to go for a good 'ol orange one!
Once we got them home, I quickly discovered that I do NOT like pumpkin guts... they are disgusting! So, mom and dad did the, supportive, thing and got in a pumpkin-gut-throwing war. I was pissed! They thought it was funny, me... not so much!
After we got things cleaned up, I had guts in my hair and ears... rrrrr.... mom and dad finished carving, I wouldn't touch them anymore. They made a Tinkerbell and Hello Kitty one... I was pretty excited,
Look how good they look

3 comments:

Larae said...

Socute Kensie and you have so much fun.

Janelle said...

That's impressive. So glad to hear I am not the only "supportive" parent. We carved last night and Ryker didn't want to put his hand in so I grabbed it and stuck it in there up to his arm pit and made him help me gut it. After that first time he decided it wasn't so bad and would "help" dig stuff out with the shovel.

Jennifer said...

Those are pretty impressive! We got some pumpkins, set them on the counter, forgot about them, and had to throw them away when they went bad... all before we got around to carving them!