On Thursday my preschool went to Zittle Farms to take a tour and then pick out a pumpkin! It was pretty fun but the lady that gave the tour was really mean and grumpy!

That didn't stop me from having a good time! I got to wear my sunglasses and my boots, see some farm animals, go through a corn maze, feed some chickens....

I actually didn't mind petting these sheep, probably because I was on the outside of the gate this time :-)

Other than picking my pumpkin at the end, my favorite part was the hay ride! The big blue tractor pulled this huge cart with hay in it. It was big enough to fit my whole class and most of their parents... it was so huge...
" Mom, this hay ride is so awesome, it is totally cool, Taylor Swift would love this!"

(Yes, thats my friend Ryan sitting next to me with a pirate-eye patch... he wants to be a transformer-pirate... one of a kind!)
3 comments:
We are wishing you guys were here in Seattle with us...kinda weird to say "us" when I am usually the outsider:)
Kensie, I think you get cuter every day. I wish I could give you a big hug..Love to you, Dad & Mom.
The fact that ya'all are in short sleeve shirts and shorts makes me want to vomit. Enjoy that beautiful weather!
Post a Comment