Sunday, October 18, 2009

First Time at the Little Gym

Since it's starting to cool off during the days, mom thought it might be a good idea to get me into some "sports" so I went to the Little Gym for my first class in gymnastics! It was so much fun. She was surprised that I was so good already. :-)
This is me doing a forward roll. The teacher made me do it down this mat, but I don't even need it. I can do it on the flat ground... all by myself!
Since I was so good at walking and squatting on the little beam, the teacher helped me do a scale. Not bad for my first try and I wasn't even scared!
Of course I had to walk on the high beam all by myself. I could even turn around and make a circle without falling!
The pull over is a little bit tricky. I kept wanting to put my knees between my hands instead of over the bar, but after a couple tries, I was much better at that too! Next week I am going to try a class that is 30 min. gymnastics and 30 min. of tap and ballet because I love dancing so much! I don't know if that class could possibly be more fun, but we'll see Tuesday!

1 comment:

Mama Thompson said...

Like mother like daughter:) Hey...if you really are feeling left out and would wear a bracelet, you know I would make you one...just let me know what color!