Mom told me that she had a surprise for me, but she wouldn't tell me what it was! Then someone knocked on the door, and guess who it was?!? Grandma Sam and YaYa!! I was so shocked that I hid behind the door for just a second before I ran and gave them hugs.
At the Folsom Zoo on Saturday they had a special Halloween party and I got to decorate a pumpkin. As you can tell I got pretty into it. I couldn't even take a break to say "cheese"!

Look how pretty it turned out! (Note to parents, regular markers do NOT stay on pumpkins and end up all over hands and clothes and cheeks) but it was fun to make :-)

Over by the bears I convinced Gramma and YaYa to take a bear picture with me... "ohhh, it's just so cute. But I make the best bear!"

I'm so glad that they were able to come and visit us for the weekend. Even though it was just a quick trip, it was so fun to have them here, they picked the perfect time!
1 comment:
I am so glad Your Grandma & YaYa
came to visit and your dances are so cute. Love you all,G-Gran
Post a Comment