Unfortunately Emma looks like that all too often. I've just decided that she has got a great imagination and it spices up all our lives. I've actually had people congratulate me for letting her show her style in public. For me and her it is all about what makes her happy. She is growing up so fast and getting cuter everday.
4 comments:
Awesome...I really hope you guys are going to come for Turkey day...I hope, I hope, I hope!
Unfortunately Emma looks like that all too often. I've just decided that she has got a great imagination and it spices up all our lives. I've actually had people congratulate me for letting her show her style in public. For me and her it is all about what makes her happy. She is growing up so fast and getting cuter everday.
I meant that Kensi is growing up so fast and getting cuter. Yes, Emma is too, but I meant your daughter in that comment. Sorry
Kensie, you really are a princess.
Post a Comment