We decided to brave the rain... yes, rain!... to go and look at a bunch of houses that have decorated their houses soo cool with hundreds and gabillions of lights. It was so cool!

Dad and I thought it would be pretty funny to make silly faces for mom.... we are always doing funny things to tease mom, it's kind of what we do...

Mom and I were just focusing on staying warm...
thats kind of "our thing" :-)
"Look! I found Road-
olf!!! He's the one with the red nose"
Christmas in California
Can you count the
Reindeer?
Christmas Penguins!
A little overboard, No?
1 comment:
there was this guy in florida who's house we went to every christmas, he had his entire garage filled with those tiny christmas figurine things that are towns and ice skaters and he mad elike a whole functioning city! and that was just the garage!!! he had moving toys all up the walkway to his house and lights in the shape of a huge tree on his lawn and a full size mechanical santa and mrs. claus it was crazy!
Post a Comment