Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas Cookie Party

This morning my friend Amellia had a cookie decorating party! It was so much fun! Siri, Jackson, Addy, Amellia and I all go to preschool together, so I get to play with them a couple times a week, but this was our first "not at school playing day"...

Jackson's mom has a bakery so she made some really yummy purple frosting to put on the cookies that I loved! Did you know that purple is my other - than- pink favorite color?
Plus there was all sorts of sprinkles and colored frosting-tubes and candy and everything else you could possibly need to decorate cookies. I didn't even get that messy, mom was pretty amazed :-)
Then after we were done decorating, Amellia had all of the princess-dolls (barbies, but not) that we got to play with. Mom didn't take a picture 'cause her camera died... (and we can't find the charger and are kinda freaking out because it's almost christmas... oh jeeze....)

1 comment:

Mama Thompson said...

I totally think that Kens looks like you....but in that bottom photo, with her hair in those pigtails...she totally looks like Christi at that age. I'm sure if you compared it to a pic of Chris with her hair that same way, you would be a little shocked....