Sunday, January 24, 2010

Monterey, here we come!

After our night in San Francisco went to Monterey with my friend Ryan and one of his sisters and mom and dad. Right when we got there I had to pee, so mom and I ran fast down the wharf... when we came out, mom turned around and this nice man was handing me a bird!
Luckily she got her camera out fast, cause right after this the bird tried to kiss me! On the lips! With his beak! I am not ok with that! I handed it right back to that man!
Then we went and walked down by the water. My daddy helped me make a cool sea-weed belt. It was pretty hot!
On Sunday it was raining, so we went to the Aquarium (we were gonna go anyway, but the rain made us definitely go!) It was SO cool! There was so many fun things to look at I didn't know where to start.
This is me and my friends trying to wait for a sting ray to come by so we could pet it, it didn't happen. I guess they just didn't want to be touched today cause they all stayed in the far side corner!
I also got to see a movie star! This is Dori, she was in the movie Finding Nemo. How exciting, I've never met someone famous before!
This is a cool picture dad took of the bigger jellys... they can sting you, and then SOMEONE WOULD HAVE TO PEE ON YOU (sooo gross) to make it not hurt anymore... stay away from them!
The "special fish" this time were the sea horses. They had LOTS of different kinds. Did you know that the dad sea horses have the babys?!? Mom said that would be so cool, I just thought it was weird!
My favorite sea horse is the one with the curly tail, but I really liked this cute little yellow one. It kind of reminds me of sunshine so thats what I named her.
They also had a tank with real live sharks in them! Real ones that eat people! Dad didn't take a picture of them, probably because he was too scared to get close enough to the tank to take one! What a sissy :-) My favorite was the "Hammer shark... but wheres his nail?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jamie, you look gorgous! I laughed at the sign by the big sea horse.