Sunday, January 24, 2010

Quick trip to San Francisco

Dad had to spend a couple days in SF so mom and I decided that we should go with him. We did some walking around the wharf, or should I say modeling around the wharf :-)
That night my dad said we could go on a trolly!! "I love Jolly rides, I'm gonna save all my money for the Jolly!" That's my friend, BellaAnna (Annabell) her daddy works with my daddy, she's still a baby so all day I got to play Big-Sister with her. I'm pretty good at it!
Then I really wanted to go to the zoo again, so mom said ok. If her can't tell, I'm standing in front of the penguins again! The zoo was pretty disappointing, all the animals were sleeping or being lazy and hiding. I barely saw anything!
Hahaha, doesn't mommy's face look so funny? "We ain't got no necks mom!" Look at all the wild creatures we are holding... spooky
I decided that when I grow up, I'm gonna be a chef in San Francisco and ride the Jolly every single day!

No comments: