Monday, March 1, 2010

Baby #2

There it is folks... baby #2, or as Kens calls it "my baby brother"... As you can tell there was only 1 (!!!!) heart beat that is nice and strong, although it took about 5 minutes for the baby to quit moving so she could measure it :-) and based on size the due date is still mid September.

First thing Kens said when we showed her the picture?

K: "On no! It's black! You need to turn a lamp on in there so my baby brother isn't scared!"

lol... in her defense once I asked her if I had a lamp in my belly too she did laugh and say, "oh ya..."

6 comments:

Mama Thompson said...

baby brother it is:)...if Kens thinks so...I'm with her!

Anonymous said...

yayyy!! :) so excited, it will be so fun to have cousins so close to aiden!!!!

Larae said...

Hope it is a brother too, but a sister would be ok if she is as cute as Kensie.

sandymerrill said...

yeah for a little boy! he will melt your heart. congratulations.

Janelle said...

She is one clever girl!

The Holverson Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!