Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sometimes I wish she wasn't SO honest...


M: So Kens, what do you want to do today?
K: We should play makeover because you look way better with makeup on

....great, just what I wanted to hear from my 4 year old... I was hoping I was the only one that noticed!! :-)

PS... first Dr. apt tomorrow... pray for ONE heartbeat! (I know, I'm paranoid this time around)

5 comments:

Mama Thompson said...

I'm just praying for a male heartbeat:)

Anonymous said...

i only had 1 heartbeat and they still thought i had twins because of my apparently abnormally large uterus

Hatch Family said...

What's wrong with two? Ok, I cried (had a nervous break down) the second time I saw two heart beats! Can't wait to hear :-)

Larae said...

Sorry, I am Hoping for 2 and I bet your Dad is also. Luv ya, Gram

Janelle said...

OH hon, you are a HOT mama!! Let me know how the apt. goes. Miss you.

On a side note, my mom was in town over the weekend and brought some random pictures she found that I used to have on my mirror. They were of us of course. We had fun!