Ever since uncle Bryan gave me skates for Christmas, I have been loving rolling around the house. I'm much better at it on the carpet than in the kitchen, I fall a lot in there! My dad told me there was this place where people go just to roller skate and EVERYONE wears skates, not just me. I was SO excited!

Turns out skating at the rink is a lot like skating on the kitchen floor, really slick! I could barely stand up by myself when I first got there. Mom and dad were pretty shaky too at first so I didn't feel so bad.

By the end, dad was helping me do all kinds of tricks! Look, I'm skating backwards!

Dad kept talking about his "glory days" when he was younger when Papa-the boat would take him skating all the time. He was SO fast and could do all sorts of tricks. I was pretty impressed, mom just kept smiling :-)

We had such a fun time. Mom was VERY careful and didn't even fall once- phew! It was such a fun family day
3 comments:
Loved the fun updates! You are such a cute fam and you look fantastic! Miss you!
You look adorable!
Looks like you are having lots of fun. Love the pictures.
Post a Comment