Monday, March 29, 2010

An Easter Helper?

On Thursday mom told me I needed to bring an easter basket to school, why? Because the Easter Bunny was going to come visit us! Then my teacher told me that he had left some eggs for us to find that were filled with candy! I was SOOO excited :-)
This is me hunting... I got lots and lots of eggs. I was so happy, then I noticed that one of my friends only had two eggs. Without even thinking I gave her some of mine because it's nice to share. (It made me so happy to see that I almost had tears... I did a lot of rapid blinking!)
Then the actual Easter Bunny came! I was happy to see him, but I decided that I was too shy to sit on his lap. Mom was so confused, but afterwards I told her it was because I saw skin between his head and shoulders, so it had to be a "bunny-helper" and since that made him a stranger, I didn't want to sit on his lap!
I had a lot of fun searching for eggs and playing Easter. We got to dye eggs, and make easter baskets to hold those.... it was pretty cool. I had a really good day!

No comments: