It was a nice sunny day and mom thought it would be fun to have a picnic. I told her I wanted to have a picnic at Rubios. While I was there I noticed there were a lot of black birds around that I really wanted to talk to. I started "tweeting" and since the birds didn't respond, they obviously didn't hear me, I started shouting "tweet"... there were a lot of other people who heard me but the birds still didn't respond!

So I thought if maybe I looked a little more like a bird they would respond to my "tweets"... I got down with my wings out and really wanted to eat the crumbs off the ground but mom wouldn't let me... rrr! The birds still didn't want to talk to me so I gave up, dumb birds.

I decided instead to pretend I was a lonely mother shark wishing I could go for a swim in the "river" below. I could see the baby sharks swimming below begging for me to join them... (such an AMAZING imagination!)

Then look what mom found... No, really look at this bird. See something missing? IT'S OTHER FOOT!!! It only has one foot and an ankle. Just a stubbin' That's all! I saw another bird that had one foot and one claw on the other. Just one claw...

I'm thinkin' that maybe Rubios food might not be sooo good for the birds. Whatta' you think?
1 comment:
Glad my kid is not the only one that has a wild imagination and makes scenes when we go places....must be a jones thing or a keith-o jones thing!
Post a Comment